- Additional information
Doddl cutlery is a revolutionary way to help children eat at mealtimes. The innovative handles have a unique ergonomic design to help children develop their pincer grip needed for drawing and writing. Children can enjoy feeding themselves with doddl, developing the skills and confidence to successfully move on to grown-up cutlery.
– For children aged 12 months+
– Helps your child eat independently
– Encourages development of the pincer grip, needed for learning to draw and write
– Short ergonomically designed handles makes controlling cutlery easier
– Allows your child to develop skills to make the successful transition to adult cutlery
– High quality BPA free materials
– Dishwasher safe and long lasting Doddl cutlery will support your child until they are ready to use adult cutlery.
Wash cutlery before use EN14372 certified Phthalate free Designed and developed in the UK.
- Doddl Fork and Spoon Set Raspberry Pink
|Dimensions||15 x 11 x 4 cm|